devel/capstone: Multi-platform, multi-architecture disassembly framework [NEW
Capstone is a lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture disassembly
* Supported architectures: ARM, ARM64 (aka ARMv8), Mips, PowerPC & X86
* Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API
* Provide details on disassembled instruction (called "decomposer")
* Provide some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of
implicit registers read & written.
* Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Python, Ruby, C#, Java,
GO, OCaml & Vala available.
* Native support for Windows & *nix (including MacOSX, Linux, *BSD & Solaris)
* Thread-safe by design
* Distributed under the open source BSD license
Submitted by: Oliver Pinter <email@example.com>