|non port: head/devel/cmake/files/patch-CMakeLists.txt
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 6
Sun, 4 Jan 2015
[ 22:18 rakuco ] |
Update CMake to 3.1.0.
Upstream release notes:
Notable changes on the packaging side:
* devel/cmake does not need USE_OPENSSL=yes anymore. In fact, it has not
needed it since r366996, when we stopped building CMake's bundled copies
of curl, libarchive & friends (curl was the only consumer of OpenSSL in
* Likewise, we do not need to set CMAKE_USE_OPENSSL in InitialCache.cmake
* On FreeBSD < 10, devel/cmake and devel/cmake-gui now depend on
archivers/libarchive because the libarchive version in base is too old and
does not contain some functions that CMake uses.
Thu, 4 Sep 2014
[ 21:20 rakuco ] |
- Install CMake's Help/ directory. Its contents are used by commands such as
`cmake --help-command' and `cmake --help-policies', which were just
erroring out or not printing anything.
Modules/ and Templates/ are still installed by devel/cmake-modules.
Reported by gahr@.
- Pass --parallel to CMake's bootstrap script to parallelize the initial
part of its build process.
Tue, 2 Sep 2014
[ 12:59 rakuco ] |
(Only the first 10 of 22 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update CMake to 3.0.1.
The 3.0 series is an incremental improvement over the previous 2.8 series
despite the major version number change. A list of important changes is
available at http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/release/3.0.0.html
On the porting side
* The minimum FreeBSD release we have to support in the ports tree is now
recent enough that ports/168671 can finally be committed: instead of
building and using CMake's own copies of bzip2, curl, expat, libarchive,
liblzma and zlib, we use the versions in ports and/or the base system.
* CMake's documentation system has been changed and vastly improved at the
cost of now depending on Sphinx. We still generate only man pages, but can
start generating the HTML documentation in the future if desired.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 5 Nov 2013
[ 18:34 rakuco ] |
(Only the first 10 of 18 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Welcome CMake 2.8.12!
With contributions from Schaich Alonso <email@example.com>,
including stage support for devel/cmake-gui.
This update took much longer than expected due to CMake changing the
arguments to an internal macro that ended up being used by some ports:
I have also started a discussion about this on CMake's development list:
It required adjusting the affected ports, and these changes have approved by
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
Tue, 19 Mar 2013
[ 18:00 makc ] |
- Update cmake to 18.104.22.168
- Trim Makefile header
- Drop indefinite article from COMMENT
Obtained from: area51
Tested by: exp-run (bapt)
Thu, 12 Jul 2012
[ 12:01 gahr ] |
- Do not install Modules or Templates from devel/cmake, now that we have
Number of commits found: 6
12 vulnerabilities affecting 36 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new