|non port: head/devel/cscout/Makefile
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 18
Mon, 18 Aug 2014
[ 19:13 antoine ] |
(Only the first 10 of 46 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Convert most NO_INSTALL_MANPAGES to USES=imake:noman
With hat: portmgr
Tue, 15 Jul 2014
[ 14:36 adamw ] |
(Only the first 10 of 25 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add DOCS to OPTIONS_DEFINE to ports that check for PORT_OPTIONS:MDOCS.
Fri, 11 Apr 2014
[ 01:01 bdrewery ] |
- Add missing depends on misc/compat6x due to binary-only distribution
- Fix package installation of default files
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
[ 17:03 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 379 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 1)
Tue, 10 Sep 2013
[ 06:44 az ] |
(Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- convert to the new perl5 framework
- trim Makefile header
Approved by: portmgr (bapt@, blanket)
Mon, 7 Nov 2011
[ 03:25 miwi ] |
(Only the first 10 of 22 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Get rid FreeBSD 6.x support
Sat, 15 May 2010
[ 19:48 makc ] |
Update to 2.7
Submitted by: Greg Lewis <glewis at misty.eyesbeyond.com>
Approved by: dds@ (maintainer timeout > two months)
Mon, 5 Jan 2009
[ 19:44 pav ] |
(Only the first 10 of 103 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Remove conditional checks for FreeBSD 5.x and older
Thu, 17 Jul 2008
[ 15:00 dds ] |
This version adds support for function argument refactoring.
Furthermore, a new option controls the depth of function and macro
call graphs, which are now fully browsable in SVG-enabled browsers.
In addition, the web front-end provides support for hand-editing
of files, source code directory browsing, and functionality to
interactively explore the tree of a function's calling and called
functions. Finally, the processing engine includes support for
gcc's include_next and preprocessor conditionals within macro
Reviewed by: bf <bf2006a at yahoo.com>
Tue, 10 Oct 2006
[ 06:19 dds ] |
This port installs FreeBSD 6.x binaries.
Prohibit installation on versions < 6
Submitted by: kris
Mon, 2 Oct 2006
[ 10:23 dds ] |
Add ONLY_FOR_ARCHS to document supported binaries.
[ 09:56 dds ] |
Update for CScout version 2.2
Version 2.2 includes numerous fixes and the following enahncements.
- All query results are presented through a page selection interface.
- Identical files in different locations are identified and presented
in the file information page and through the file metrics.
- Identifiers occuring at the same place in identical files are considered
to be the same.
- Facility to display the call path from one function to another.
- New option to display call graphs as GIF images avoiding the need for
an SVG plugin for medium-sized graphs.
- The SQL backend supports four additional tables: STRINGS, COMMENTS,
- Allow attribute declarations to follow labels (gcc extension).
- Support indirect goto labels (gcc extension).
- Support (ANSI-style) nested function definitions (gcc extension).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Thu, 4 May 2006
[ 21:41 edwin ] |
(Only the first 10 of 364 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove USE_REINPLACE from all categories starting with D
Thu, 22 Jan 2004
[ 12:18 trevor ] |
(Only the first 10 of 87 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Use the CPIO macro defined in bsd.port.mk.
[ 11:06 trevor ] |
(Only the first 10 of 69 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Use the SORT macro from bsd.port.mk.
Wed, 27 Aug 2003
[ 21:41 dds ] |
Update to release 1.16
Reformat and update pkg-descr
Release 1.16 is associated with the following changes:
- Declarations can be intermixed with statements (C99).
- __typeof can have as its argument an expression
and not only an identifier.
- Support for C99 variable number of arguments preprocessor macros.
- Allow case expression ranges (gcc extension).
- Recognise __atribute__(__unused__) for determining which
identifiers should not be reported as unused (gcc extension).
- Command-line option to generate a wrongly scoped identifier and unused
include file and identifier warning report.
- Separate identifier attribute for enumeration constants.
This allows us stop incorrectly categorizing them as having global(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 8 Aug 2003
[ 13:05 dds ] |
Update CScout to version 1.15
Version 1.15 should be able to process the 4.8-STABLE FreeBSD kernel
using about 1.7G of memory. (Example included)
Approved by: netchild
Thu, 10 Jul 2003
[ 14:47 netchild ] |
This is Diomidis Spinellis' (dds@FreeBSD.org) source code analyzer and
refactoring browser for collections of C programs.
I coordinated the creation of the port with him, he will maintain the
port himself in the future.
I think this is the first binary only program (at least in the ports
collection) which supports FreeBSD on alpha, amd64, i386, ia64 and
Reviewed by: dds
Number of commits found: 18