|08 Mar 2013 10:51:36
* Update the glib to 2.34.3 and gtk20 to 2.24.17 and gtk30 to 3.6.4 which
are the latest stable releases.
* Update vala to the newest stable release 0.18.1, also update a few ports
in the gtk/gnome stack.
* The c++ bindings ports for glib, atk, gconf, etc, have now USE_GNOME toggles.
* Remove pkg-config run depends from glib20 and freetype2. This doesn't
eliminate pkg-config run dependency completely, a second phase is needed
and is planned.
* Support for .:run. and .:build. for USE_GNOME components was added.
Currently only libxml2 and libxslt support this mechanism.
* Updates of the telepathy stack and empathy.
* Trim makefile headers, convert ports to new options, trim off library
versions for some ports.
* Fix other ports so they build with the new glib version.
Thanks to miwi and crees for helping out with some exp-runs.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi & bapt)
Obtained from: gnome team repo
|30 Jul 2011 09:20:22
Update the glib and gtk stack to the lastest stable releases.
Add new ports for the new stable releases of gtk+-3.0.
Update vala to the newest stable release 0.12.1.
Thanks to pav@ for doing multiple exp-runs, and marcus@ for repo-copies.
Full contributors acknowledgment will be given in the GNOME 3 import.