|non port: head/devel/gsettings-desktop-schemas/Makefile
Number of commits found: 14
Wed, 5 Aug 2015
[ 19:13 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 601 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.16 for FreeBSD.
The offical GNOME 3.16 release notes can be found at
Upgrade instructions for port users:
Delete the old tracker package with:
# pkg delete -f tracker
And user port upgrade tool of choice to upgrade.
Thanks to Antoine Brodin for running the exp-runs.
This release was made possible by the following people:
Wed, 19 Nov 2014
[ 11:49 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1460 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.14 and Cinnamon 2.2.
Gnome 3.14.1 and Cinnamon 2.2.16 are supported on FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE and up.
This commit removes the old GNOME 2 desktop, bindings and some ports that
can't be compiled. A few ports where updated to more recent versions to
allow them to compile with this update.
Apart from updating ports to newer versions
GDM is more integrated with gnome-shell now, and handles several things for
the GNOME desktop such as screen locking. If you want to use GNOME 3 via
startx, you will have to add your own lock screen/screensaver. For example
can be used for sessions started without GDM.
Shell Extensions can be installed via https://extensions.gnome.org/ , we have(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Thu, 25 Sep 2014
[ 15:18 tijl ] |
(Only the first 10 of 56 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Set CPPFLAGS and LIBS in a number of ports so configure can find libintl.h
and libintl.so. This fixes a problem where DATADIRNAME gets an incorrect
value which causes locale files to be installed in the wrong place.
- The only configure checks that still need to be patched are related
to intltool so move DATADIRNAME patching from USES=pathfix to
- games/klavaro: remove excessive dependencies
- japanese/libskk: add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip
- math/libqalculate: add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip and remove pthread
- multimedia/freetuxtv: remove excessive dependencies
- science/gramps: fix shared-mime-info use
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Tue, 29 Jul 2014
[ 21:07 adamw ] |
(Only the first 10 of 106 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Convert a bunch of USE_XZ to USES=tar:xz.
Approved by: portmgr (not really, but touches unstaged ports)
Mon, 17 Feb 2014
[ 05:22 miwi ] |
- Stage support
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
[ 17:04 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 482 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 2)
Fri, 30 Aug 2013
[ 18:01 kwm ] |
Switch to new perl5 framework.
Tue, 27 Aug 2013
[ 14:19 kwm ] |
Fix leftover directories warnings in ports that depend on
Wed, 31 Jul 2013
[ 11:57 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 149 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD GNOME team presents a Glib and Gtk+ 3 update.
This update updates Glib20 to 2.36 and Gtk+ 3.8
* The gio-fam-backend port that used gamin for the GFileMonitor API is gone.
It is replaced by a GIO kqueue implementation developed as part of a NetBSD
GSoC 2011 project by Dimitry Matveev.
* Fix a bug in the glib20 Makefile so it includes -lintl in the glib-2.0
pkgconfig file . This broke static linking and newer binutils.
* Add introspection USE_GNOME component which sets GI_SCANNER_DISABLE_CACHE to
prevent creation of / root/.cache dir. Defaults to build & run depend,
but :build and :run switches available.
* New x11-toolkits/pangox-compat port and companion USE_GNOME component for
pangox support which was removed from the pango port. Add it to ports still
using pangox API.
Exp-run by: bapt@
PR: ports/178958 
Submitted by: emaste@ 
Wed, 24 Apr 2013
[ 07:35 ak ] |
(Only the first 10 of 164 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Convert USE_GETTEXT to USES (part 1)
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
Tue, 23 Apr 2013
[ 10:13 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 97 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Convert devel to USES=pkgconfig
Fri, 8 Mar 2013
[ 10:51 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 417 ports in this commit are shown above. )
* Update the glib to 2.34.3 and gtk20 to 2.24.17 and gtk30 to 3.6.4 which
are the latest stable releases.
* Update vala to the newest stable release 0.18.1, also update a few ports
in the gtk/gnome stack.
* The c++ bindings ports for glib, atk, gconf, etc, have now USE_GNOME toggles.
* Remove pkg-config run depends from glib20 and freetype2. This doesn't
eliminate pkg-config run dependency completely, a second phase is needed
and is planned.
* Support for .:run. and .:build. for USE_GNOME components was added.
Currently only libxml2 and libxslt support this mechanism.
* Updates of the telepathy stack and empathy.
* Trim makefile headers, convert ports to new options, trim off library
versions for some ports.
* Fix other ports so they build with the new glib version.
Thanks to miwi and crees for helping out with some exp-runs.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi & bapt)
Obtained from: gnome team repo
Tue, 7 Feb 2012
[ 13:29 eadler ] |
(Only the first 10 of 24 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The variable is USE_PERL5 not USE_PERL
Submitted by: Alex Kozlov
Reviewed by: perl (swills)
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
Sat, 30 Jul 2011
[ 09:20 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 99 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update the glib and gtk stack to the lastest stable releases.
Add new ports for the new stable releases of gtk+-3.0.
Update vala to the newest stable release 0.12.1.
Thanks to pav@ for doing multiple exp-runs, and marcus@ for repo-copies.
Full contributors acknowledgment will be given in the GNOME 3 import.
Number of commits found: 14