(Only the first 10 of 1166 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.8.3
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2014.2.0.0
- Update Yesod Platform to version 1.2.13
- Update Gtk2Hs to version 0.12.5
- Update Pandoc to version 126.96.36.199
- Update git-annex to version 5.20140717
- Unbreak wxHaskell ports
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
New ports (69):
databases/hs-esqueleto: Type-safe EDSL for SQL queries on persistent backends
devel/hs-Glob: Globbing library
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Parser and writer for handling sectioned config files in Haskell. The
ConfigFile module works with configuration files in a standard format
that is easy for the user to edit, easy for the programmer to work with,
yet remains powerful and flexible. It is inspired by, and compatible
with, Python's ConfigParser module. It uses files that resemble Windows
.INI-style files, but with numerous improvements.
ConfigFile provides simple calls to both read and write config files.
It is possible to make a config file parsable by this module, the Unix
shell, and make.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell