(Only the first 10 of 1166 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.8.3
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2014.2.0.0
- Update Yesod Platform to version 1.2.13
- Update Gtk2Hs to version 0.12.5
- Update Pandoc to version 22.214.171.124
- Update git-annex to version 5.20140717
- Unbreak wxHaskell ports
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
New ports (69):
databases/hs-esqueleto: Type-safe EDSL for SQL queries on persistent backends
devel/hs-Glob: Globbing library
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Provides functions to throw and catch exceptions. Unlike the functions from
Control.Exception, which work in IO, these work in any stack of monad
transformers (from the 'transformers' package) with IO as the base monad.
You can extend this functionality to other monads, by creating an instance
of the MonadCatchIO class.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell