(Only the first 10 of 1010 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.4.2
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2012.4.0.0
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.12.4
- Transfer maintainership of math/hs-math-functions to haskell@ 
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
Some further highlights of the update:
- Trim Makefile headers
- Enable dynamic libraries and dynamic linking by default
- Enable bootstrapping by versions of GHC and HsColour already installed
- Use GCC and binutils from ports
New ports (32):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
This package defines new symbols for a number of functions, operators
and types in the base package. All symbols are documented with their
actual definition and information regarding their Unicode code point.
They should be completely interchangeable with their definitions.
For further Unicode goodness you can enable the UnicodeSyntax language
extension. This extension enables Unicode characters to be used to
stand for certain ASCII character sequences.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell