(Only the first 10 of 1010 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.4.2
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2012.4.0.0
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.12.4
- Transfer maintainership of math/hs-math-functions to haskell@ 
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
Some further highlights of the update:
- Trim Makefile headers
- Enable dynamic libraries and dynamic linking by default
- Enable bootstrapping by versions of GHC and HsColour already installed
- Use GCC and binutils from ports
New ports (32):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
A configuration management library for programs and daemons.
* Automatic, dynamic reloading in response to modifications to configuration
* A simple, but flexible, configuration language, supporting several of
the most commonly needed types of data, along with interpolation of
strings from the configuration or the system environment (e.g.
* Subscription-based notification of changes to configuration properties.
* An import directive allows the configuration of a complex application
to be split across several smaller files, or common configuration data
to be shared across several applications.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell