- hs-text-icu 0.6.3.7_1 devel =0
- Bindings to the ICU library
Maintained by: haskell@FreeBSD.org
Port Added: 10 Aug 2014 22:35:20
Also Listed In: haskell
Haskell bindings to the International Components for Unicode (ICU)
libraries. These libraries provide robust and full-featured Unicode
services on a wide variety of platforms.
* Both pure and impure bindings, to allow for fine control over efficiency
and ease of use.
* Breaking of strings on character, word, sentence, and line boundaries.
* Access to the Unicode Character Database (UCD) of character metadata.
* String collation functions, for locales where the conventions for
lexicographic ordering differ from the simple numeric ordering of
* Character set conversion functions, allowing conversion between Unicode
and over 220 character encodings.
* Unicode normalization. (When implementations keep strings in a normalized
form, they can be assured that equivalent strings have a unique binary
* Regular expression search and replace.
WWW: https://github.com/bos/text-icuSVNWeb : Main Web Site : Distfiles Availability : PortsMon
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.Required To Build:
Required To Run:
There are no ports dependent upon this port
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/hs-text-icu/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install devel/hs-text-icu
===> The following configuration options are available for hs-text-icu-0.6.3.7_1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
DYNAMIC=on: Add support for dynamic linking
HSCOLOUR=off: Colorize generated documentation by HsColour
LLVM=off: Use the LLVM backend for code generation
PROFILE=off: Add support for profiling
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|10 Aug 2014 22:34:52
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.8.3
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2014.2.0.0
- Update Yesod Platform to version 1.2.13
- Update Gtk2Hs to version 0.12.5
- Update Pandoc to version 126.96.36.199
- Update git-annex to version 5.20140717
- Unbreak wxHaskell ports
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
New ports (69):
databases/hs-esqueleto: Type-safe EDSL for SQL queries on persistent backends
devel/hs-Glob: Globbing library(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 2
10 vulnerabilities affecting 27 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new