(Only the first 10 of 1370 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 8.0.2
- Simplified port by only suporting GCC, and creating a build.mk file
- Update Pandoc to 184.108.40.206
- Update git-annex to 6.20170520
- Update Darcs to 2.12.5
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.13.2.2
- Update Agda to 2.5.2
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
See the UPDATING file for instructions.
New ports (63):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
UUAG is the Utrecht University Attribute Grammar system. It generates Haskell
files from an attribute grammar specification.
It is a preprocessor for Haskell which makes it easy to write catamorphisms
(that is, functions that do to any datatype what foldr does to lists).
You can define tree walks using the intuitive concepts of inherited and
synthesized attributes, while keeping the full expressive power of Haskell.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell