(Only the first 10 of 1010 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.4.2
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2012.4.0.0
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.12.4
- Transfer maintainership of math/hs-math-functions to haskell@ 
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
Some further highlights of the update:
- Trim Makefile headers
- Enable dynamic libraries and dynamic linking by default
- Enable bootstrapping by versions of GHC and HsColour already installed
- Use GCC and binutils from ports
New ports (32):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
UUAG is the Utrecht University Attribute Grammar system. It generates Haskell
files from an attribute grammar specification.
It is a preprocessor for Haskell which makes it easy to write catamorphisms
(that is, functions that do to any datatype what foldr does to lists).
You can define tree walks using the intuitive concepts of inherited and
synthesized attributes, while keeping the full expressive power of Haskell.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell