(Only the first 10 of 1010 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.4.2
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2012.4.0.0
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.12.4
- Transfer maintainership of math/hs-math-functions to haskell@ 
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
Some further highlights of the update:
- Trim Makefile headers
- Enable dynamic libraries and dynamic linking by default
- Enable bootstrapping by versions of GHC and HsColour already installed
- Use GCC and binutils from ports
New ports (32):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
A "vault" is a typed, persistent store for values of arbitrary types. It's
like having first-class access to the storage space behind IORefs. The
data structure is analogous to a bank vault, where you can access different
bank boxes with different keys; hence the name. Also provided is a "locker"
type, representing a store for a single element.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell