(Only the first 10 of 43 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Overhaul devel/ice, devel/py-ice and devel/php5-ice:
Changes from [*]:
- Update Ice to 3.5.1.
- Stageify all three ports.
- Convert py-ice and php5-ice to slave ports.
- Use ICONV_LIB, so it builds ok with native iconv .
- Workaround for FreeBSD 10's static destructor order disaster .
- Install man pages.
- Allow package build for non-root users.
Changes from :
- Convert LIB_DEPENDS to new syntax.
- USE_GMAKE -> USES
- list Berkeley DB 6 invalid, requires upstream changes, but upstream is
loathe to make those due to licensing change in BDB
- remove BDB 2 and 3 from invalid listing, we no longer have these ports
PR: ports/184453 [*]
PR: ports/185569 
Submitted by: Michael Gmelin (maintainer) [*]
Submitted by: mandree 
Approved by: Michael Gmelin (maintainer) 
(Only the first 10 of 109 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- update to 3.5.0
- add license (GPLv2)
- switch to bdb 5
- mark broken on 10.x for the time being (as it was discussed on ports@ ML)
- remove patches, applied upstream
This version of Ice brings many new features, e.g.
- New encoding version
- Metrics facility
- Optional data members and parameters
- Compact encoding for classes and exceptions
- Compact type IDs
- Preserved slices
- Custom enumerator values
- C++11 lambda functions
- Remote Update of Server Properties
- IPv6 now enabled by default
- Python 3 support
- Use Berkley DB 5
See http://doc.zeroc.com/display/Ice/Release+Notes for details.
Submitted by: Michael Gmelin <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Tested by: Jaret Bartsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>