Upgrade to XFree86 4.5.0.
- Drop dependency on x11/wrapper. X server already contains this code
(programs/Xserver/os/utils.c rev. 3.58).
- Install default SecurityPolicy with XFree86-4-libraries, thus avoiding
plists and who-owns-what complications between different fooServer ports.
Copy default file to real one if that doesn't exist and remove both upon
uninstall if they are the same.
- Revert change to Imake.rules rev. 3.132 in devel/imake-4 port, since
couple of ports break with this change
- Add grehans patches for PPC 
- Several of directories that were previously in /etc/mtree/BSD.x11-4.dist
were moved to respective ports pkg-plists
PR:  78345, 78346, 78348, 78352, 78353, 78354, 78355, 78356