|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|03 Feb 2013 20:10:39
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.9.5 ports!
- kdebindings ports have been renamed to match upstream.
- kdemultimedia and kdenetwork have been split.
- New port games/pairs added.
- Trim Makefile header
- Convert to new option framework
- New USE_KDE4 components: libkcddb, libkcompactdisc
databases/akonadi to 1.9.0
devel/grantlee to 0.3.0
textproc/rasqal to 0.9.30
textproc/redland-bindings to 18.104.22.168
textproc/soprano to 2.9.0
x11-toolkits/attica to 0.4.1
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso, avilla, dbn,
jhale, makc and rakuco.
- Oleg Sidorkin
- Tobias Berner
- Kurt Jaeger
|14 Jun 2012 16:42:04
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.8.4, probably the last release in 4.8.x
Official announcement: http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.8.4.php
|06 Jun 2012 06:44:38
- Convert USE_QT_VER=4 and QT_COMPONETS to USE_QT4
Review by: bapt, David Naylor (kde team)
|25 May 2012 02:15:21
KDE/FreeBSD team presents long awaited KDE SC 4.8.3!
kdeaccessibility4 and kdeutils4 are now meta ports. deskutils/kdepim4 updated
to match KDE SC version, old kdepim preserved in deskutils/kdepim44.
Follow UPDATING instruction!
- deskutils/kcharselect(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|16 Feb 2012 15:57:34
- Bump PORTREVISION to chase the update of multimedia/libvpx
|25 Jan 2012 10:21:01
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce KDE SC 4.7.4, which
concludes the 4.7 series.
The official release notes can be found at:
|23 Dec 2011 04:14:10
- stdardize the error message
|17 Oct 2011 00:03:42
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce KDE Software Compilation
4.7.2. The official release notes can be found at:
This release ships with many improvements. Read more about them here:
We'd like to say thanks to all testers and contributors, especially to
lwhsu@ for his effort on hosting our test packages.
PR: 156293 
Submitted by: Oleg Sidorkin <email@example.com> 
Alvaro Castillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Tested by: exp-run via pav