|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|15 Aug 2014 20:37:33
Upgrade OpenEXR and ilmbase to 2.2.0.
GCC 4.2 in FreeBSD 8.X/9.X base is now too old to compile OpenEXR, so
GCC-based systems will upgrade to the default ports compiler (GCC 4.7
Add two patches to OpenEXR to permit building it in a live system with
the older OpenEXR version installed. Bug report filed to upstream Github
Couple OpenEXR more tightly to ilmbase and require its exact .so
Add UPDATING note, and bump PORTREVISION of all dependent ports.
Proto-STAGE hugin-devel, and mark it IGNORE because hugin is newer.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit for bumping PORTREVISION on unstaged ports)
|13 Jul 2014 23:02:36
With hat: portmgr
|18 Feb 2014 13:55:27
Merge from area51 in preparation for KDE SC 4.12:
- Update to 1.11.0
- Drop ipv6 from CATEGORIES
- Squeeze MASTER_SITES/SUBDIR
- Add dependency on modern compiler to fix build on 9.x
- Use options helpers
- Remove QT_PREFIX from PLIST_SUB, it's already set in bsd.qt.mk
- Realign commented lines
devel/grantlee: update to 0.4.0
- Remove broken DOXYGEN option
- Add list of ports that need modification on grantlee update
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE
- Update to 2.0.1
- Update to 0.5.0
- Update to 1.0.1
|20 Sep 2013 17:13:47
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 3)
|14 Aug 2013 22:35:54
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_SAFE variable
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
|22 Mar 2013 20:06:15
- convert USE_CMAKE to USES
- while here clean up some ports from CMAKE_VERBOSE, which is intended
Approved by: portmgr (miwi)
|04 Feb 2013 12:45:23
Add more ports that should have been committed along with last KDE update.
Noticed by: beat
Pointyhat to: me