(Only the first 10 of 606 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Please welcome Xorg 7.5.1
The X-Server has been patched to the latest 1.7.X series, drivers
and fonts have been updated to the latest versions. This update includes
some components from Xorg 7.6 with a lot of improvements, and it seems
that the performance is much better than the old version. Also this
Update fix build issues with clang and binutils 2.17.50 in current,
remove 6.X gruft and de-author pkg-descr.
I would like to thank:
and all Testers.
(Only the first 10 of 612 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update X.org ports to 7.4+ (few ports are more recent than the katamari).
- Bump PORTREVISION for all ports depending on libglut since the shlib
version number went from 4 to 3.
- Bump PORTREVISION for all ports depending on libXaw as libXaw.so.8 isn't
- Couple of ports fixes (mostly missing xorg components added to USE_XORG).