(Only the first 10 of 367 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
(Only the first 10 of 437 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Set --mandir and --infodir in CONFIGURE_ARGS if the configure script
supports them. This is determined by running ``configure --help'' in
do-configure target and set the shell variable _LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS
which is then passed to CONFIGURE_ARGS.
- Remove --mandir and --infodir in ports' Makefile where applicable
Few ports use REINPLACE_CMD to achieve the same effect, remove them too.
- Correct some manual pages location from PREFIX/man to MANPREFIX/man
- Define INFO_PATH where necessary
- Document that .info files are installed in a subdirectory relative to
PREFIX/INFO_PATH and slightly change add-plist-info to use INFO_PATH and
Approved by: portmgr
Discussed with: stas (Mk/*), gerald (info related stuffs)
Tested by: pointyhat exp run