Add m17n-lib, a library which provides following facilities to handle
* M-text: A data structure for a multilingual text. It is
basically a string but with attributes called text property, and
is designed to substitute for the C string. It is the most
important object of the m17n library.
* Functions for creating and processing M-texts.
* Functions for converting M-texts from/to strings encoded in
various existing formats.
* A huge character space, which contains all the Unicode
characters and more non-Unicode characters.
* Chartable: A data structure that contains per-character
* Functions for inputting and displaying M-text on a window
Submitted by: Kimura Fuyuki <firstname.lastname@example.org>