|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|06 Jun 2014 12:54:41
- Convert x11-toolkits/sdl_pango to USES=libtool, drop .la files
- Bump dependent ports as .so version has changed
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|01 Jun 2014 08:11:34
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to version 2.0.25
- Bump PORTREVISION on ports depending on it, since the shlib version changed
|02 May 2014 14:16:49
Convert graphics/sdl_gfx to USES=libtool. Also set USE_AUTOTOOLS because
upstream forgot to regenerate the build scripts. This makes the build use
the correct version information and causes a library version bump. Use
this opportunity to use USES=libtool instead of USES=libtool:oldver.
Bump PORTREVISION on all dependent ports and convert them to USES=libtool
where needed. Also use USES=(gmake, pathfix, tar) and new LIB_DEPENDS
syntax here and there.
- Option helpers.
- Use dirrmtry for locale directories.
- Staging.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|07 Nov 2013 16:35:50
Add new port devel/p5-Alien-SDL:
Alien::SDL can be used to detect and get configuration settings
from an installed SDL and related libraries.