|13 Feb 2012 09:45:24
- Add p5-Form-Sensible 0.20023
Form::Sensible is a different kind of form library. Form::Sensible is not just
another HTML form creator, or a form validator, though it can do both.
Form::Sensible, instead, focuses on what forms are: a method to relay
information to and from a user interface.
Form::Sensible forms are primarily tied to the data they represent.
Form::Sensible is not tied to HTML in any way. You could render Form::Sensible
forms using any presentation system you like, whether that's HTML, console
prompts, WxPerl or voice prompts. (* currently only an HTML renderer is provided
with Form::Sensible, but work is already under way to produce others.)
- Easy form validation
- Ability to easily save created forms for future use
- Define form once, render any number of ways
- Flexible built-in form validator
- Easily extended to produce new renderers, field types and validation
- HTML renderer produces sane html that can be easily styled via CSS
- HTML renderer allows for custom templates to control all aspects of form