- Add p5-XS-Object-Magic 0.04
This way of associating structs with Perl space objects is designed to supercede
Perl's builtin T_PTROBJ with something that is designed to be:
- The association of the pointer using sv_magicext can be done on any data type,
so you can associate C structs with any representation type.
- This means that you can add pointers to any object (hand coded, Moose or
otherwise), while still having instance data in regular hashes.
- The C pointer is neither visible nor modifiable from Perl space.
- This prevents accidental corruption which could lead to segfaults using
T_PTROBJ (e.g. $$ptr_obj = 0).