|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|19 Aug 2015 17:47:14
Reported by: pkg-fallout
|17 Aug 2015 14:20:41
Remove UNIQUENAME and LATEST_LINK.
UNIQUENAME was never unique, it was only used by USE_LDCONFIG and now,
we won't have conflicts there.
Use PKGBASE instead of LATEST_LINK in PKGLATESTFILE, the *only* consumer
is pkg-devel, and it works just fine without LATEST_LINK as pkg-devel
has the correct PKGNAME anyway.
Now that UNIQUENAME is gone, OPTIONSFILE is too. (it's been called
Reviewed by: antoine, bapt
Exp-run by: antoine
Sponsored by: Absolight
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3336
|06 May 2015 15:16:54
Update ports in the [bcd]* categories to not use GH_COMMIT.
With minor cleanups to make things simpler.
With hat: portmgr
Sponsored by: Absolight
|11 Dec 2014 05:26:39
databases/libmemcached: Update to 1.0.18 and much more
- Update to 1.0.18 and pkg-plist accordingly
- Add LICENSE (BSD3CLAUSE) and LICENSE_FILE
- Add TEST_DEPENDS and regression-test target
- Perl is not required, remove USE_PERL and from USES
- Split LDFLAGS from CONFIGURE_ENV, they're already set there
- Add libmemcachedprotocol to CONFIGURE_ARGS (Now default: off)
- Add OPTIONS for hash functions, debug and dtrace
- pkg-descr: Update WWW: URL
- Add patches for:
* alloca.h include not found on FreeBSD
* cinttypes include location
* clang compatibility
- Strip shared libraries manually since upstream install-strip target is
Approved by: Mikhail Tsatsenko <email@example.com> (maintainer, via email)
|16 Oct 2014 08:55:30
- Fix various distinfo errors
- Remove unused USE_* knobs
- Fix typos in USE_* knobs
- Remove empty lines after .include <bsd.port.mk>
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D911
|17 Feb 2014 06:55:06
- Stage support
|25 Oct 2013 18:33:35
devel/php-memoize: PHP extension which transparently caches PHP functions
php-memoize is a PHP extension which transparently caches PHP functions, much
like Perl's Memoize module.
It comes with the following storage modules which can be enabled at compile
- memory: Simple per-request module with no dependencies.
Since this is a per-request cache, neither TTLs specified in the
`memoize()` call or `memoize.default_ttl` are used.
- memcached: Uses libmemcached or the memcached PHP extension
- apc: Uses the APC PHP extension
Submitted by: Gasol Wu <gasol.wu gmail.com>