(Only the first 10 of 380 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Tidy up zope/plone ports over the tree. Common changes:
- remove indefinite article from COMMENT
- align USE_PYDISTUTILS value in Makefile
- tab -> space change in pkg-descr:WWW
- update WWW to use https scheme in url to avoid redirect
- add trailing slash to WWW
All changes are non-functional.
BTreeFolder2 is a Zope product that acts like a Zope2 OFS folder
but can store many more items.
Submitted by: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <email@example.com> (via github)
Feature safe: yes