devel/py-d2to1: Update to 0.2.11 and modernise
- Enable STAGE support
- Enable AUTOPLIST, delete pkg-plist
- Deprecate easy_install target
- Update LICENSE (BSD3CLAUSE)
Changes: 0.2.10 (2013-04-10)
* Replaced distribute_setup.py with ez_setup.py in order to bootstrap with
modern setuptools when necessary.
* Fixed a couple minor Python 3-specific issues. In particular the data_files
option could be passed to setup() as a dict_items object instead of a list
which is what would normally be expected.
* Added a tox.ini (frankly I thought there already was one).
devel/py-d2to1: Distutils2-like setup.cfg files for setuptools [NEW PORT]
d2to1 (the 'd' is for 'distutils') allows using distutils2-like
setup.cfg files for a package's metadata with a distribute/setuptools
It works by providing a distutils2-formatted setup.cfg file containing
all of a package's metadata, and a very minimal setup.py which will
slurp its arguments from the setup.cfg.