- do not use easy_install, convert to auto-generated packing list
- move DIST_SUBDIR upper, where appropriate
- add trailing slash to WWW url, where appropriate
- bump PORTREVISION
Wasn't able to identify clauses amount for some BSD licenses, so bear with me.
Tidy up zope/plone ports over the tree. Common changes:
- remove indefinite article from COMMENT
- align USE_PYDISTUTILS value in Makefile
- tab -> space change in pkg-descr:WWW
- update WWW to use https scheme in url to avoid redirect
- add trailing slash to WWW
All changes are non-functional.