devel/py-futures: Update to 3.0.5
- Update PORTVERSION and distinfo checksum (3.0.5)
- Correctly limit to Python versions < 3. :2 means depend on
lang/python2 (for the python2 symlink), which is an incorrect
- Enable NO_ARCH (architecture independent)
- Add a comment above the test target to inform our future
selves to increase the number of POSIX semaphores using sysctl.
FreeBSD currently defaults to 30, and I don't believe there's a
"blessed" way to have tests run as root to do this programatically.
Without increasing the value, many tests are skipped:
skipped 'system provides too few semaphores (30 available, 256 necessary)'
devel/py-futures: Update to 2.1.6 & modernise
- Update to 2.1.6
- Update LICENSE (BSD2CLAUSE)
- Deprecate easy_install target
Changes: 2.1.6 - 2013-01-14
- Fixed a problem with files missing from the source distribution
devel/py-futures: [NEW PORT] Backport of Python 3.2 concurrent.futures module
The concurrent.futures module provides a high-level interface for
asynchronously executing callables.
This is described in PEP-3148 and is included in Python 3.2+