updated to latest development version:
- changed the PORTVERSION style from using revision to
a date checked out because the version managament
system of gyp was changed from subversion to git.
Reviewed by: thierry
(Only the first 10 of 69 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- fixed a gcc 4.2.1 's namespace bug. Now mozc can build
himself using the system's default gcc.
- removed the dependency for external gyp
- removed the gsed dependency
- removed the gnugrep dependency
- refined the mozc relative ports
Feature safe: yes
Submitted by: hrs