- update to the new version 3.1.0;
- introduce LIB_VRS variable at Makefile (to be used at LIB_DEPENDS and
- create some variables at PLIST_SUB and change plist accordingly;
- make "portlint -a" happy (delete quotes from a BROKEN message);
- change my email to the FreeBSD.org one.
Approved by: netchild (mentor, implicit)
Ice language mapping for Python.
Internet Communications Engine (Ice) is a modern alternative to object
middleware such as CORBA(TM) or COM/DCOM/COM+.
Submitted by: Boris B. Samorodov <firstname.lastname@example.org>