|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|18 Oct 2013 11:59:17
Add a series of upstream patches to fix the build with devel/py-sip >= 4.15.
|20 Sep 2013 17:13:47
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 3)
|14 Aug 2013 22:35:54
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_SAFE variable
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
|04 Jul 2013 23:34:33
Update the KDE Software Compilation to 4.10.5.
Proudly brought to you by the KDE on FreeBSD team. We're sorry to ship two
KDE updates in just a few days, but the work on 4.10.5 was very light
compared to 4.10.4 so it was ready much faster.
The release announcement can be found in .
The biggest news for us on FreeBSD is that the Ruby bindings should work
with Ruby 1.9 now.
I will probably add a note to UPDATING later about this, but as avilla@
pointed out, the clang support we mentioned that was improved in 4.10.4
requires a rebuild of the ports that depend on kdelibs4. Most of them are
covered by this update, but those which are not part of the Software
Compilation need to be rebuilt manually to make sure the previous issues
(proper symbol visibility being the most annoying of them) are solved.
|02 Jul 2013 19:04:19
Update to KDE SC 4.10.4, proudly presented by the KDE on FreeBSD team.
With commits from avilla@, makc@, rakuco@ and Schaich Alonso.
The upstream announcement can be found in .
clang support should be more stable now, with clang being recognized by
kdelibs4 and being passed the correct flags to build other ports.
Additionally, all ports being committed have been verified to build with
-CURRENT's clang 3.3 on an amd64 tinderbox (special thanks go to swills@ for
Work on the newly-released 4.10.5 will begin shortly.
|18 May 2013 20:34:42
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.3 ports!
- Remove patches and checks for unsupported FreeBSD versions.
The area51 repository features commits by avilla, rakuco and myself.
|27 Mar 2013 11:55:26
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.1 ports!
- kdegames4 port has been split.
- kdeutils4-printer-applet and system-config-printer-kde have been
replaced by print/kde4-print-manager.
- Recover misc/kde4-l10n-mr from attic.
- New USE_KDE4 components: kactivities, libkdegames, nepomuk-core,
- Provide sharedmime component with magic: ports don't need to
run update-mime-database themselves now.
- Switch some ports to out-of-source build.
- Update port comments.
- Adjust dependence on Qt4 components.
- x11/kde4 installs modern kdepim4 now.
- Remove redundant aspell and hspell from kdelibs4, both
can be enabled in textproc/enchant if needed.
- Remove stale bits from bsd.kde4.mk
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso and myself.
- Tobias Berner
|22 Mar 2013 14:18:02
- Don't set CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE for debug builds (cmake.mk already handles it)
- Don't set WITH_DEBUG for unstable branch (KDE4_BRANCH)
- Remove now useless KDE4_BUILDENV
KDE SC ports:
- Chase KDE4_BUILDENV removal: replace 'KDE4_BUILDENV= yes' with
'USES= cmake:outsource' and add USE_LDCONFIG if needed
|03 Feb 2013 20:10:39
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.9.5 ports!
- kdebindings ports have been renamed to match upstream.
- kdemultimedia and kdenetwork have been split.
- New port games/pairs added.
- Trim Makefile header
- Convert to new option framework
- New USE_KDE4 components: libkcddb, libkcompactdisc
databases/akonadi to 1.9.0
devel/grantlee to 0.3.0
textproc/rasqal to 0.9.30
textproc/redland-bindings to 126.96.36.199
textproc/soprano to 2.9.0
x11-toolkits/attica to 0.4.1
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso, avilla, dbn,
jhale, makc and rakuco.
- Oleg Sidorkin
- Tobias Berner
- Kurt Jaeger