(Only the first 10 of 380 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Tidy up zope/plone ports over the tree. Common changes:
- remove indefinite article from COMMENT
- align USE_PYDISTUTILS value in Makefile
- tab -> space change in pkg-descr:WWW
- update WWW to use https scheme in url to avoid redirect
- add trailing slash to WWW
All changes are non-functional.
The zope configuration system provides an extensible system for
supporting various kinds of configurations.
It is based on the idea of configuration directives. Users of the
configuration system provide configuration directives in some language
that express configuration choices. The intent is that the language be
pluggable. An XML language is provided by default.