(Only the first 10 of 77 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- stop using easy_install for installing
- convert to autogenerated packing list
- bump PORTREVISION because the resulting packages changed
- add staging support as side effect of PYDISTUTILS_AUTOPLIST
- move DIST_SUBDIR to more appropriate Makefile "section", and add it where
it is missing
The zope configuration system provides an extensible system for
supporting various kinds of configurations.
It is based on the idea of configuration directives. Users of the
configuration system provide configuration directives in some language
that express configuration choices. The intent is that the language be
pluggable. An XML language is provided by default.