(Only the first 10 of 380 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Tidy up zope/plone ports over the tree. Common changes:
- remove indefinite article from COMMENT
- align USE_PYDISTUTILS value in Makefile
- tab -> space change in pkg-descr:WWW
- update WWW to use https scheme in url to avoid redirect
- add trailing slash to WWW
All changes are non-functional.
This package provides a framework to develop componentized Web
GUI applications. Instead of describing the content of a page
using a single template or static system of templates and METAL
macros, content provider objects are dynamically looked up based
on the setup/configuration of the application.
Submitted by: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <firstname.lastname@example.org> (via github)
Feature safe: yes