(Only the first 10 of 380 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Tidy up zope/plone ports over the tree. Common changes:
- remove indefinite article from COMMENT
- align USE_PYDISTUTILS value in Makefile
- tab -> space change in pkg-descr:WWW
- update WWW to use https scheme in url to avoid redirect
- add trailing slash to WWW
All changes are non-functional.
zope.testbrowser provides an easy-to-use programmable web browser
with special focus on testing. It is used in Zope, but it's not
Zope specific at all. For instance, it can be used to test or
otherwise interact with any web site.
Submitted by: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <email@example.com> (via github)
Feature safe: yes