|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|16 Sep 2015 08:55:05
Update the Qt4 ports to 4.8.7.
According to upstream, this is the last planned Qt4 release.
A list of changes since 4.8.6 can be found here:
Porting notes and changes:
- Remove several patches that have been upstreamed.
- Make Uses/qmake.mk pass the contents of LIBS to the qmake environment. 
- Repurpose devel/qt4/files/extrapatch-src-corelib-global-qglobal.h now the
original patch is part of the release (curiously enough, the original
patch was never actually used, as the ?= assignment in r362837 after
r362770 was never possible).
This works around the way compiler support for C++11 features is detected(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|05 May 2014 20:47:23
The KDE on FreeBSD team presents Qt 4.8.6.
This is a minor bugfix release that fortunately contains quite a few patches
that we have upstreamed in the past months.
See http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/04/24/qt-4-8-6-released/ for a
summary of changes, and
for a detailed list of changes.
This patch contains commits by me, makc@ and Schaich Alonso.
|06 Jan 2014 16:16:53
In preparation for Qt 5 ports:
- Add support for out-of-source builds
- Add support for Qt 5 ports
- Respect WITH_DEBUG
- Massive rework for Qt 5 ports
- Remove '-phonon' from global configure args, thus allow qt4-designer and
qt4-qtconfig to be built without Phonon support 
- Improve mkspecs for gcc (mainly sync with linux version) and clang
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|13 Oct 2013 23:15:50
Update Qt to 4.8.5 and Qt Creator to 2.8.0.
Proudly brought to you by the KDE on FreeBSD team, with commits by makc@,
Schaich Alonso and yours truly.
Besides the tons of upstream fixes, we have mkspecs for GCC 4.9 and clang33
(from ports), staging support in the Makefiles and dependency fixes related
Many thanks to the people who helped test the ports using our area51
repository, and also to the people who provided patches and bug reports via
|20 Sep 2013 17:17:45
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 4)
|14 Aug 2013 22:35:54
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_SAFE variable
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
|29 Apr 2013 08:57:13
Rely on bsdtar to autodetermine the format of the distfiles when possible
For a while now bsdtar is able to autotermine compression and archive format.
Let's then use tar directly instead of piping to tar.
Now USE_BZIP2 and USE_XZ only set EXTRACT_SUFX to the right format
|03 Feb 2013 17:21:57
KDE/FreeBSD team presents Qt 4.8.4 and QtCreator 2.6.1 ports.
The area51 repository features commits by Alonso Schaich, avilla, fluffy,
jhale, makc and rakuco.
- Trim Makefile header
- Convert to new option framework
- Add/improve desktop entries
- Remove upstreamed patches
- Set QMAKESPEC at late stage (to fix potential problem if USE_GCC is used) 
- Fix crash due to off-by one error (Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|14 Jun 2012 10:06:36
- New port: devel/qt4-qmlviewer
The Qt QML Viewer is a tool for loading QML documents that makes it easy to
quickly develop and debug QML applications. It invokes the QML runtime to load
QML documents and also includes additional features useful for the development
of QML-based applications.