|non port: head/devel/ros-common/Makefile
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 9
Tue, 5 Feb 2013
[ 15:07 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 35 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Mark as deprecated a bunch of ports that are marked as broken for more than 6
month without a fix
Wed, 30 May 2012
[ 22:05 pav ] |
- Mark BROKEN: does not compile
In function 'std::string pluginlib::getPackageFromLibraryPath(const
error: conversion from 'boost::filesystem3::path' to non-scalar type
'std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >'
Reported by: pointyhat
Mon, 23 Apr 2012
[ 18:22 rene ] |
(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Sat, 18 Feb 2012
[ 10:18 mva ] |
(Only the first 10 of 537 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/sdl12 to 1.2.15
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to 1.2.15
- Update graphics/sdl_image to 1.2.12
- Update graphics/sdl_ttf to 2.0.11
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to 2.0.23
- Update net/sdl_net to 1.2.8
- Bump PORTREVISIONs on ports that depend on one or more packages due to
ABI and shared library version changes
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly for the new shared library versions
Tested by: exp-run by pav
Tue, 31 May 2011
[ 22:24 rene ] |
(Only the first 10 of 49 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Upgrade the Robot Operating System ports to their 1.4 aka Diamondback versions.
Detailed changelists are available on the WWW sites.
- distribution files are now fetched from upstream servers instead of
using local copies from my server
- Python files are now always compiled (to .pyc and .pyo) and use Python 2.7
- devel/ros is now split in to devel/ros, devel/ros-documentation,
devel/ros-rx, and devel-ros-comm to allow more lightweight installations
- Connect latter 3 ports to the build
Tue, 3 May 2011
[ 20:54 rene ] |
Update port names of ros-common_msgs and ros-geometry in (dependent) Makefiles.
Sat, 8 Jan 2011
[ 21:59 rene ] |
Update to 1.2.2
o Fix race condition in Python action server. #4554
o MUX simplified by using a 8-connected null filters
o DeMUX has a specialization for message type (uses
ros::Subscriber internally by default)
* xacro: fixed inserting property blocks #4561
Mon, 29 Nov 2010
[ 15:32 rene ] |
- Use WRKSRC instead of WRKDIR in the MAKE environment to point to the
- No need to make scripts in */src/* executable
- Don't move libraries to PREFIX/lib but symlink them there, some Python
modules depend on the libraries in their original location
- Add WWW line to pkg-descr
- Bump PORTREVISION
Sat, 27 Nov 2010
[ 17:19 rene ] |
This stack contains tools built on top of ROS core which are commonly used
throughout the ROS ecosystem. It contains three types of packages:
* bfl: the Bayesian Filtering Library from the Orocos project
* filters: a standardized C++ API for filters. It also has a class to chain
filters at runtime based on parameters.
* actionlib: provides C++ and Python libraries for interacting with the Action
API used by the executive.
* nodelet: a way to run multiple algorithms within the same process abstracted
with a ROS interface.
* pluginlib: providea a C++ API for dynamically loading plugin classes.
* tinyxml: a C interface to the third-party tinyxml parser for ROS.
* xacro: an XML macro language.
* yaml_cpp: a C++ to the third-party YAML parser for ROS.
Number of commits found: 9