(Only the first 10 of 49 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Upgrade the Robot Operating System ports to their 1.4 aka Diamondback versions.
Detailed changelists are available on the WWW sites.
- distribution files are now fetched from upstream servers instead of
using local copies from my server
- Python files are now always compiled (to .pyc and .pyo) and use Python 2.7
- devel/ros is now split in to devel/ros, devel/ros-documentation,
devel/ros-rx, and devel-ros-comm to allow more lightweight installations
- Connect latter 3 ports to the build
Update to 1.2.2
o Fix race condition in Python action server. #4554
o MUX simplified by using a 8-connected null filters
o DeMUX has a specialization for message type (uses
ros::Subscriber internally by default)
* xacro: fixed inserting property blocks #4561
This stack contains tools built on top of ROS core which are commonly used
throughout the ROS ecosystem. It contains three types of packages:
* bfl: the Bayesian Filtering Library from the Orocos project
* filters: a standardized C++ API for filters. It also has a class to chain
filters at runtime based on parameters.
* actionlib: provides C++ and Python libraries for interacting with the Action
API used by the executive.
* nodelet: a way to run multiple algorithms within the same process abstracted
with a ROS interface.
* pluginlib: providea a C++ API for dynamically loading plugin classes.
* tinyxml: a C interface to the third-party tinyxml parser for ROS.
* xacro: an XML macro language.
* yaml_cpp: a C++ to the third-party YAML parser for ROS.