- Unbreak by using 1.2 CVS snapshot on 2007-01-15
- Trim Makefile header
- Remove indefinite article from COMMENT
- Adapt to new options framework
- Replace tab with a single space after 'WWW:' in pkg-descr
- Split langscan from devel/gonzui into devel/ruby-langscan port
- Add the new port: devel/ruby-langscan
LangScan is a program analyzer for source code search engine.
* Use source code-specific information
- Function names, string, comments, etc.
* Prity-printed source code views
* Easy-to-use for both general users and administrators
* Support multi-byte characters
* C * Lua
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )