The Database Toolkit for Ruby Maintained by:ruby@FreeBSD.org Port Added: 13 Jul 2013 21:31:06 Also Listed In:rubygems License: MIT
Sequel is a database toolkit for Ruby.
* Sequel provides thread safety, connection pooling and a concise
DSL for constructing database queries and table schemas.
* Sequel also includes a lightweight but comprehensive ORM layer for
mapping records to Ruby objects and handling associated records.
* Sequel supports advanced database features such as prepared
statements, bound variables, master/slave configurations, and database
* Sequel makes it easy to deal with multiple records without having
to break your teeth on SQL.
* Sequel currently has adapters for ADO, DB2, DBI, Informix, JDBC,
MySQL, ODBC, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQLite3.