The Database Toolkit for Ruby Maintained by:ruby@FreeBSD.org Port Added: 13 Jul 2013 21:31:06 Also Listed In:rubygems License: MIT
Sequel is a database toolkit for Ruby.
* Sequel provides thread safety, connection pooling and a concise
DSL for constructing database queries and table schemas.
* Sequel also includes a lightweight but comprehensive ORM layer for
mapping records to Ruby objects and handling associated records.
* Sequel supports advanced database features such as prepared
statements, bound variables, master/slave configurations, and database
* Sequel makes it easy to deal with multiple records without having
to break your teeth on SQL.
* Sequel currently has adapters for ADO, DB2, DBI, Informix, JDBC,
MySQL, ODBC, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQLite3.
many ruby/rubygem ports: death of rubyforge.org
rubyforge.org shutdown on May 15, 2014. This commit accounts for that by doing
- Deprecate ruby that had only rubyforge.org as MASTER_SITES (and so are now
only fetchable via our cache)
- Deprecate ports that depend on those
- Update the WWW pkg-descr line that points to rubyforge.org for rubygem ports
(which are still fetchable from rubygems.org)
The next step will be to remove rubyforge.org from bsd.sites.mk, after these
deprecated ports are deleted.
With hat: ruby
Approved by: portmgr (because of committing to unstaged graphics/mingplot port)