Add sndio backend
- Add LICENSE_FILE, USES=localbase
- Strip library
- Group audio backend options
- Use options helpers for VGL
I think the configure script patch needs to be explained. OpenBSD
regenerates the configure script from configure.in after patching
sndio detection into it. However SDL 1.2 requires an older autoconf
version (2.59) which is not available on FreeBSD. Lots of errors when
using autoconf 2.69.
Since I was unable to regenerate it I opted to edit configure
manually. So it does the bare minimum to wire the backend sources
into the build and make sure that SNDIO_CONFIGURE_ENABLE can do its
job in enabling/disabling sndio support.
Approved by: lme (mentor)
Obtained from: OpenBSD
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D10658
(Only the first 10 of 295 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/sdl12 to version 1.2.14.
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to version 1.2.11.
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to version 2.0.20.
- Update graphics/sdl_image to version 1.2.10.
- Bump portrevisions for all ports depending on audio/sdl_mixer and
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly for the new shared lib versions.
PR: ports/142147 ports/142248 ports/142249
Approved by: miwi (mentor implicit)
- Update to 1.2.13
- OPTIONize as recommended by Danny Pansters
- Fixed up gnome dependencies as recommended by Danny Panster
- Fixed up NOPORTDOCS and NOPORTEXAMPLES knobs as recommended by Danny
- Got rid of library renaming as recommended by Danny Pansters
- Pass maintainership to submitter
- Fixed _LIB_* entries in order to retrieve the correct library
Submitted by: Marcus von Appen <email@example.com>
(Only the first 10 of 453 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/sdl12 to version 1.2.11. Now we employ stock SDL directory
structure (i.e. include/SDL for includes and sdl-config for configuration
- Update graphics/sdl_ttf to version 2.0.8
- Update graphics/sdl_image to version 1.2.5
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to version 1.2.7
- Update net/sdl_net to version 1.2.6
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly
- Fix dependent ports to fit the new directory structure and avoid several
- Bump up portrevisions for all dependent ports to allow them to be upgraded
by portupgrade/portmaster etc tools
Approved by: kris (portmgr), sem (mentor)