(Only the first 10 of 101 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update TeXLive to 2014.
- Note that full support of configuration tools such as tlmgr and texconfig
is not ready yet.
- Most of dviware now supports libpaper to choose the default papersize.
Use paperconfig(8) utility or print/papersize-default-* packages.
- Some quite old macros of the age of latex209 have been removed, and
there are user-visible/invisible incompatibilities. Please send a report
to freebsd-tex@FreeBSD.org or file a PR if you have trouble.
(Only the first 10 of 27 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Fix duplicated pkg-plist entries.
- Split off documentation to print/texlive-docs from print/texlive-texmf.
The document part was 1.3GB (30k files). Now the size of texlive-texmf
package is 557MB (this was 1.5GB before the split).
- do-texhash, do-fmtutil, do-updmap targets now run after post-install.