|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|05 Aug 2015 19:13:26
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.16 for FreeBSD.
The offical GNOME 3.16 release notes can be found at
Upgrade instructions for port users:
Delete the old tracker package with:
# pkg delete -f tracker
And user port upgrade tool of choice to upgrade.
Thanks to Antoine Brodin for running the exp-runs.
This release was made possible by the following people:
|28 Apr 2015 17:01:47
USES=xfce: Stop overriding MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR.
Add an XFCE SITE_SUBDIR abbreviation and use it forf or the xfce ports,
which removes the need to set MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR in any of them.
This fixes ports that have USES=xfce but do not use the XFCE MASTER_SITE,
With hat: portmgr
|05 Mar 2015 22:52:31
The FreeBSD Xfce team proudly presents Xfce 4.12.
- Switch to USES= xfce (D677)
- Reorganize options helper
- Fix USES= gettext-* when NLS option is not set , 
- Add LICENSE (when missing)
- to 4.12 (core components)
- audio/xfce4-mpc-plugin to 0.4.5
- deskutils/xfce4-tumbler to 0.1.31
- deskutils/xfce4-xkb-plugin to 0.7.1(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|27 Apr 2014 13:19:31
Xfce4 Vala provides bindings for the Xfce core libraries.