(Only the first 10 of 883 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove more tags from pkg-descr files fo the form:
or variations thereof. While I'm here also fix some whitespace and other
formatting errors, including moving WWW: to the last line in the file.
Add BIND 9.7.0rc1 with a -devel suffix for now so that people can
start testing it sooner rather than later. When the final version
is released the -devel will be removed.
Some of the new features of BIND 9.7.x are:
- Fully automatic signing of zones by "named"
- Simplified configuration of DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV)
- Simplified configuration of Dynamic DNS, using the "ddns-confgen"
command line tool or the "local" update-policy option
- New named option "attach-cache" that allows multiple views to
share a single cache
- DNS rebinding attack prevention
- New default values for dnssec-keygen parameters
- Support for RFC 5011 automated trust anchor maintenance
(see README.rfc5011 for additional details)
- Smart signing: simplified tools for zone signing and key
- Improved PKCS#11 support