- Update to 3.2.17
- Add notice that support for nsd3 will stop in the future
- Support for CAA RR type (RFC6844).
- EUI48 and EUI64 RR types (RFC7043) enabled by default.
- Bugfix #509: USE_ZONE_STATS used initialised memory for statistics data.
- Bugfix #510: USE_ZONE_STATS use a different zone stats file per process.
- Bugfix #542: Match RRSIG TTL with SOA TTL in negative response.
Submitted by: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@NLnetLabs.nl> (maintainer)
Please welcome NSD 4.0.0
For all new features, see
This version replaces the nsdc control program with nsd-control.
This requires some manual setup with nsd-control-setup and editing
of the config files. nsd-control is incompatible with nsdc so when
that is used in scripts, these should be adapted.
NSD 3 is still supported as dns/nsd3.
Submitted by: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@NLnetLabs.nl>