- Clean up to make it looks nicer.
- Change from autogen.sh to configure; it works fine with tweaks.
- No longer wv check for the conflict, which it depends on textproc/wv
rather than the one include AbiWord's tarball. I have tested my Mom
and sister's docs from their work/school and they works fine with wv
port. I don't see any problem or slowdown.
- Force AbiWord to check/compile everything what apps that are
installed (headers, libraries, etc) from ports rather than check and
use the stuff that are included in tarball such as wv, zlib, libpng,
popt and etc. (Use external dependencies.)
- Improvement the autochecks and knobs of WITH_ENCHANT and WITH_ASPELL.
- Add the new WITHOUT_GTKSPELL knob to allow us not depend and install
either Aspell or Enchant, but the spell checker will be still enable
and dictionary will be install. The spell checker works fine in my
test so far.
- Add install the Help docs to fix the ports/66623 and add a new
WITHOUT_HELP_DOCS to disable the install Help docs.
Reviewed by: marcus and adamw