|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|18 Feb 2014 14:31:33
- Bump PORTREVISION after KDE4_PREFIX change
|16 Dec 2013 22:59:42
- Update Calligra Suite to 2.7.5.
- Require a new compiler to build Calligra.
- Make GTL really an option in Calligra.
- Use OPTIONS helpers.
- Set NO_ARCH for translation ports.
- Add translation port for Intelingua.
Calligra 2.7 release notes:
|20 Sep 2013 16:36:24
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|29 Mar 2013 23:51:40
- Update Calligra and l10n ports to 2.6.2:
* Japanese translation is stuck at 2.5.5;
* Southern Catalan translation is now up to date;
* Bosnian, Slovenian and Turkish translations were added.
This update brings several new features and the new Calligra Author;
for a full list, please read 2.6 release notes:
|05 Feb 2013 11:36:40
Merge from area51 repository:
- Update to 2.5.5
- Convert to new options framework
- minor cleanups
Courtesy of: avilla
|16 Sep 2012 17:31:30
- Update Calligra Suite to 2.5.2.
This release contains a number of important bug fixes to 2.5.1 and we
recommend everybody to update as soon as possible. An overview of the
most important fixes can be found in the release notes:
|01 Sep 2012 08:50:58
- Update Calligra to 2.5.1.
- Remove header from Makefiles.
This release contains a number of important bug fixes to 2.5.0 and we
recommend everybody to update. Release notes can be found in the
|25 Aug 2012 16:46:36
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce version 2.5 of Calligra,
coming to the ports tree after a short testing period which showed it
to be quite stable.
For the productivity part of the suite (word processor, spreadsheet,
and presentation program) the target user of version 2.5 is still the
student or academic user. This version has a number of new features
that will make it more suitable for these users.
The artistic applications of the Calligra Suite are the most mature
ones and are already used by professional users everywhere.
As usual, detailed release notes can be found in the official
Meanwhile, new translations were added:
- editors/calligra-l10n-gl (Gallegan)