|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|21 Dec 2015 18:10:32
Update Calligra to 2.9.10.
This is the latest Calligra release, and the 2.9 series will be the last
KDE4-based release series.
As usual, huge thanks to Tobias Berner <email@example.com> for working on this
in kde@'s area51 experimental repository (including previous Calligra releases
between 2.7.5 and 2.9.10).
Notable changes from a packaging perspective:
- Several dependencies have been updated to use more recent ports versions.
- Old translations not shipped by the current Calligra release have been
- The dependency on sysutils/nepomuk-core has been dropped, following what
upstream has done.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|15 Aug 2014 20:37:33
Upgrade OpenEXR and ilmbase to 2.2.0.
GCC 4.2 in FreeBSD 8.X/9.X base is now too old to compile OpenEXR, so
GCC-based systems will upgrade to the default ports compiler (GCC 4.7
Add two patches to OpenEXR to permit building it in a live system with
the older OpenEXR version installed. Bug report filed to upstream Github
Couple OpenEXR more tightly to ilmbase and require its exact .so
Add UPDATING note, and bump PORTREVISION of all dependent ports.
Proto-STAGE hugin-devel, and mark it IGNORE because hugin is newer.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit for bumping PORTREVISION on unstaged ports)
|18 Feb 2014 14:31:33
- Bump PORTREVISION after KDE4_PREFIX change
|16 Dec 2013 22:59:42
- Update Calligra Suite to 2.7.5.
- Require a new compiler to build Calligra.
- Make GTL really an option in Calligra.
- Use OPTIONS helpers.
- Set NO_ARCH for translation ports.
- Add translation port for Intelingua.
Calligra 2.7 release notes:
|20 Sep 2013 16:36:24
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|29 Mar 2013 23:51:40
- Update Calligra and l10n ports to 2.6.2:
* Japanese translation is stuck at 2.5.5;
* Southern Catalan translation is now up to date;
* Bosnian, Slovenian and Turkish translations were added.
This update brings several new features and the new Calligra Author;
for a full list, please read 2.6 release notes: