The goal of CodeEditor is to be a good non-rich text code editor.
CodeEditorView offers a subclass of NSTextView and supports syntax
highlight, mark delimiters, etc. It can be used in other projects.
* Faster than ever
* Tab View: Don't need to open so many terminals again.
* Toolbar: Use "Alt (left) - t" to open/close a simple toolbar on the fly.
* Find (Regular Express support) and replace.
* File Inspector.
* Change font attributes and preference instantly without restart.
* Periodically or manually Highlight keyword with difference attributes
according to the language.
* Automatically or manually find delimiter pair.
* Automatically indentation according to the preference.
* Support scripting (need StepTalk).