(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to bzr snapshot revision 115370
- Add PKGNAMESUFFIX to avoid package name collision
- Add STAGE support
- Relocate INFO_PATH to avoid conflicting with similarly named
info files provided by other packages, like print/texinfo
- Use INSTALLS_ICONS only when X11 is enabled
- Add OPTIONs for X11 support, SOUND (ALSA/OSS) support and filesystem
- Depend on GCC for i386 platforms until clang gets the required
- Stop compressing info files for it to work with INFO_PATH
- Use OptionsNG helpers to cleanup Makefile
- Remove already upstream-ed patches
- Update to bzr revision 102364.
- Restore GTK2 option.
- Enable IMAGEMAGICK option by default.
- Add GNUTLS option.
- Fix the issue with bad plist generation and mention it in UPDATING.
- Include 'alloca' fix provided by firstname.lastname@example.org .
Submitted by: email@example.com
Approved by: tabthorpe (mentor)